Friday, March 30, 2012

Finally Becky on the blogging band wagon

Hello all:
I finally feel like I can contribute to Bella's blog. I know for a lot of people keeping a journal or blogging during their NICU experience was helpful for them. I was always going to try it but nothing would come from my brain to the paper. It was all I could do to get dressed and make it to the hospital some days. I am happy to say, I now feel like slowly telling our story. But where to start......
I think for today, I will just say THANK YOU St. Mary's NICU staff. These wonderful Dr's, NNP's, nurses, OT, Resp therapy, and Unit clerks made our 101 days in the hospital so much better. All the kind words and hugs and encouragement will always be remembered. Bella will be told all about those angels who cared for her and day by day prayed for her and willed her to get better. We made some life long friends in the NICU with women I will always treasure. Our family adopted several "aunties" that are truly a part of our family now, linked by a bond never to be broken. And thank you March Of Dimes for the countless hours, $ and resources that are given to helping preemie babies. If you have and extra dollar or two this is a great cause to donate to. And most important THANK YOU Heavenly Father for allowing this special baby to remain here on the earth with her family. We love and hug and kiss her and we remember daily the miracle she is!!

1 comment:

  1. So true, so true. What an amazing blessing.

    ReplyDelete