Bella celebrated her first 4th of July. We went and saw family in Paradox. Abigail turned 9 this July. Oh where did the time go? I still remember reading Harry Potter and waiting for the contractions to get strong enough to go to the hospital. And that I had to shower and do my make-up before we left....crazy!!
Bella has had a tough time gaining weight. We have started fortifying every bottle again, which she doesn't like very well. I have also been slowly losing my milk supply so we are trying to get her to nurse at least a few times. She is strongly apposing this idea but I will keep at it.
We head to Salt Lake this week to see the neurosurgeon there. I think he will say......lets give it another month. Therapy is going well, she has several areas that we are working on but I can already see improvement. She lifted her head while on her tummy for the 1st time today. Yeah Bella!
All in all we are plugging along. Thanks for your love and support.


That pic of Bella!!! So cute.
ReplyDelete