Sitting in NICU W/Bella right now. The UAC & UVC lined were removed. She received a radial art line. Has tolerated a few more ventilator weans. Current O2 sat is 91% on FiO2 of 65%. Last cuff BP pressure was 69/39, MAP hovering around mid 20's. HR strong at 150's.
Pic below showing off her Bili shades again. "I am so cool"

So glad to hear there is some improvement! Continuing to pray for Bella and family. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute, oh my goodness!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! We are praying for her often. Please let me know if there is anything you guys need.
ReplyDeleteEvery time I read an updatae I get a little teary-my 88-year-old grandma is fighting lung cancer and emphysema...absolutely no breath sounds on the right and few on the left. She only weighs 96 pounds and is fading quickly. All I can think is that she is so ready to go back to Heavenly Father and Bella fighting so hard to stay here all I can think is that Gram would gladly go so Bella can stay....too bad it doesn't work that way.
ReplyDeleteYou're seeing some miracles in that little one-hope you're ready for the rest of her life, it's gonna be great!
Not sure what all these numbers mean, but I hope it is all good!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll keep praying for her. I think of her all day long!! she is so precious!
Aunt Beka
Prayers for your little angel. I see these updates through friends on fb. With all the positive thoughts and prayers heading her way, you have to know that Heavenly Father is in her corner. Through all the ups and downs he will always be there. Bless her little heart that she can get stronger each day.
ReplyDelete