Friday, December 23, 2011

Update on Bella 12-23-2011

We continue praying she will get strong enough to wean off of current ventilator & get to other ventilator. I captured video footage of her initiating her own breaths which looks odd but is seriously awesome! But unfortunately unable to upload on this blog. Mama was able to help with Bella's cares today. She tolerated them very well. Mama was a bit scared though. Thank you for your faith & prayers.

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo, I'm seriously glad to hear she is doing better. Hopefully I'll pick a better time to drop by next time and see her. Lots of love and hugs ~ Tif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear the news!!! thanks for always updating the blog.
    Aunt Beka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day there is better news. Will continue to pray for Bella and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every day there is better news. Will continue to pray for Bella and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every day there is better news. Will continue to pray for Bella and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every day there is better news. Will continue to pray for Bella and her family.

    ReplyDelete