oh my goodness, she is so beautiful!! Matt, thanks for updating here and putting pictures up so we know how you are all doing. We love you all very much and we are praying that the best will be done!!! she is a precious little girl and we hope she gets better soon!!! The Price's in CA
Here is a success story from a very premature baby (23 weeks 2 days). She is now 4 and perfect. Maybe it can give you hope. This is a trying time and we all wish you the very best and pray for your precious little girl to get to come home soon. (I was sent to your blog by a mutual facebook friend, I am not some crazy person who just stubbled onto your blog.)
oh my goodness, she is so beautiful!! Matt, thanks for updating here and putting pictures up so we know how you are all doing.
ReplyDeleteWe love you all very much and we are praying that the best will be done!!! she is a precious little girl and we hope she gets better soon!!!
The Price's in CA
Here is a success story from a very premature baby (23 weeks 2 days). She is now 4 and perfect. Maybe it can give you hope. This is a trying time and we all wish you the very best and pray for your precious little girl to get to come home soon. (I was sent to your blog by a mutual facebook friend, I am not some crazy person who just stubbled onto your blog.)
ReplyDeleteCrystal
http://tinyblessing.blogspot.com/2007/09/glimpses.html