We love & know u will keep fighting to gain strength &.develop properly. You are a very special daughter of Heavenly Father. We feel privileged to be your parents. You are such a little princess birdy!
Hello there I met one of your friends tonight Taty. I wanted to take a minute to let you know that after we spoke for a few minutes I felt a connection with you and wanted to let you know that I would be here for support if you ever need to talk. My grandbaby weighed 15oz and was 10 inches long and is now 27 months. She had very low chances of surviving. I see Bella is on cpap that is GREAT! Are her co2's staying up? Tara had to get a trach and a gtube. She got her trach out last June but still does not eat by mouth. She had so many issues but it seems that the magic age of 2 she had outgrown all of them. I have spoken with my daughter about your blog and she would love to offer her support as well. I hope today was a good day for you all. There are alot of ups and downs but it is SO IMPORTANT to stay positive! That is what really makes the differance in their survivaal. If Bella knows you are there everyday by her side singing, reading, talking she will life to see you another day!
Hello there I met one of your friends tonight Taty. I wanted to take a minute to let you know that after we spoke for a few minutes I felt a connection with you and wanted to let you know that I would be here for support if you ever need to talk. My grandbaby weighed 15oz and was 10 inches long and is now 27 months. She had very low chances of surviving. I see Bella is on cpap that is GREAT! Are her co2's staying up? Tara had to get a trach and a gtube. She got her trach out last June but still does not eat by mouth. She had so many issues but it seems that the magic age of 2 she had outgrown all of them. I have spoken with my daughter about your blog and she would love to offer her support as well. I hope today was a good day for you all. There are alot of ups and downs but it is SO IMPORTANT to stay positive! That is what really makes the differance in their survivaal. If Bella knows you are there everyday by her side singing, reading, talking she will life to see you another day!
ReplyDelete