Bella had her 4 month check up today. I giggled because the front office had me fill out the 4 month question sheet. On the questions, I think I got to check the "sometimes" box a few times, the rest were "not yet". Then the doctor came in with the 2 week sheet to look at, and I am happy to say that Bella is right on the mark with what a 2 week old should be doing. Which is great because she should only be 11 days old today.
Here is how Bella checked out. She weighs 6 lbs 14 oz (7lbs here we come). We were told we could ween her O2 to 1/16 of a liter and see what she does. And I was given the green light to breastfeed on demand and only offer her a fortified bottle of breast milk every other feeding. So excited!!
She has a follow up head ultrasound a week from today. So we continue to pray for healing in her brain and that she continues to be developmentally on target.
She had her 4 month shots today so hopefully we have a good 24 to 48 hours and she tolerates everything well.
As always, thank you for sending love, support, prayers, gifts....we are so very grateful!
(The above picture is what Bella thought about getting her shots today) :)
Becky
No comments:
Post a Comment