Well, Miss Bella Grace decided that she needed to add something else to her medical resume. So we are now on reflux medicine so that she can quit puking up 1/2 of her feeds all the time. I tried to tell her that she eats liquid gold and could be a little more gracious about digesting it. She didn't listen. The medication has helped and she seems more peaceful.
As of today she weighs 6 lbs 7.5 oz. Wahoo, what a big girl. She is slowly getting the hang of nursing and we will be having a celebration on the day I return the pump!!
With the increase in plain breast milk consumption (and less fortified with formula), Bella is giving us a few more poopy diapers. We are down from 1 every 7 or 8 days to 1 every 4 to 5 days....not superb but improvement non the less.
On another note, her head ultrasound looked stable (same as the last one). So the plan is to get another one in 2 weeks and re-evaluate. Please continue to pray that her head will heal without the need for another surgery.
I continue to be amazed at the outpouring of love and support from family and friends around the world. Thank you for sharing Bella's journey with us.
regarding her head,consider visiting a dr who works with homeopathy.
ReplyDeleteit could really help her body to heal by itself.
and it just can`t hurt,so i`d say it`s worth a try.
btw very cute pic
di
Thanks Di, I will check into it :)
Delete